Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day out with Cousin Bebeng


Hola Bitcholas!

My cousin Marivic Masangkay, but you can call her Bebeng, is so sad because she got fired from her Call Center job. She went to me crying "Vi! Vi! natanggala ako sa trabaho!" I felt so bad kasi kakagaling ko lang sa Greenbelt shopping, di ko pa nababa yung mga shopping bags ko from Prada and Gucci when she ran to me crying.

"Oh bakit ka naman natanggal ka sa trabaho?" i asked.

"Kasi," she sobbed, "I hab dis kostumer caller, he waz asking the refair ceynter of his Wazing Masheyn..." Oh diba, pilitin pa mag-english habang nagdadrama, gaga ka.

"Then he started laffing at my engliz becoz he not understanding me... I felt so insult noh, so i said to him 'isaksak mo sa baga mo yang washing machine mo! bwaka ng inang pakshet ka! letse!!!'" she said.

"Then the caller asked for manijer and tell him the story. I deny what i do, telling him the Mr. Caller is tell a lie and i did not say bad word to him. But i did not know that our conversation is recording...so they catch me tell a lie, then i was pired! PIRED! HUHUHUHUHU!"

Then she started to make hagulgol! Yung sound ng cow ginigilitan ng buhay, dyos ko po!

So we decided to go out and have fun and forget all of her problems. We went to her favorite hangout, Market!Market! at the Fort. She said the people there are so 'cool.'

Dyos ko, mga ineng. Ang idea nya pala ng 'cool' is yung mga istambay sa pembo at cembo at comembo at kung anu-ano pang 'embo'. Nakakalurky. So i told her na pumunta sa Boni High Street, para mas-effect ang look ko. Red vintage galliano dress (C.1996) and matching shoes. We went to the park and she just went wild! "Naku, Vi, it is so superduperbyitipul pleys here! All the peepz are so social! ay Vi! Der is havaianas store! let's cheking it in and out! Social ang havaianas, my co-workers wear havaianas during the friday night shift, they are so cool and social."

"Bebeng, what's so social about tsinelas?" i asked.

"Huh? they are not tsinelas, they are Havaianas, see? H-A-V-A-I-A-N-A-S" she said

"Alam ko, tonta! you don't have to spell it out to me, gagah! Tsinelas lang yan, no matter what the spelling is!" i retorted.

"Naku, Vi, isfelling is imfortant, bcoz, once i once wear havaianas at work, but my officematez start laffing @ me. Bcoz my Havaianas are actually Havanas!!! i was so shame. So with the magic of liquid paper is write 'ai' in betweens 'v' & 'a'. but the laff even loudlier."

"Fake yung tsinelas mo." I said

"Ya, i should have know. Di talaga mapagkakatiwalaan ang mga chekwa, chekwa kasi nagbenta sa akin nun sa 168," she replied.

So she chose the most affordable pair of Havaianas there is and nakakaloka pa kasi sumigaw sya sa gitna ng store nung magkulang yung pera nya pambili.

"SHEEEEEEEEEEET! MY MONEY IS SHORT! MY MONEY IS SHORT! Huhuhuhu" she cried.

Ok fine, i used my Gold HSBC Mastercard to pay for the goddammed tsinelas. So she was finally happy. And i bought her extra pair of tsinelas from Crocs, that would make her happy for at least 6 months.

Lech. tsinelas lang pala ang makakapagpaligaya kay Bebeng.

V. xxx

Anyway, we took some pictures of her na ilalagay nya daw sa friendster nya. oh gaga.

No comments: